Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What do.UPCI,Apostolic, Oneness,Messianic Have in Common?

OK I have allot to say but I am going to make it as clear as I can, they have nothing in common at all!
If you were or are a Oneness doctrine person and you are feeling your Hebrew roots peeking out at you, I have some advise. Do not run to the nearest messianic camp and join! they are 99%
Trinity. Which makes absolutely no sense to me because they say the "Shama"?

I would advise you to go strait to the first Orthodox Rabbi you can find, sit down and learn. Don't you think for one minute you can teach him a thing or two. You have no idea. So don't try.

There are many groups out there trying to proselyte the Jews, and I can tell you this is a grievous error on their part. Why half the time they don't even have a clue.
So if your hungry to know truth and you want to know the real G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Forget all you think you know, and humble yourselves to sit under an Orthodox Rabbi for a while, you don't have to convert. You do have to listen and study.

The messianic movement has so many ideas of what Judaism is and is not you will have no bearings when they get through with you.

All you need is the good sense to hold to your belief in one G-d and the Holy Spirit to help you rightly divide the word of truth and a real Rabbi who teaches truth. Even if you think he is wrong at first.You will hear from the "stay away from the pharisee" crowd don't go to them they teach the oral law. Bologna, they teach whats been handed down to them since it was started at Mount Sinai , Before Moses wrote the the first five books, it was given Orally.

There again you need the Holy Spirit to help you rightly Divide the Word of Truth.
You are not going to understand Torah and G-ds will without their guidance and the Holy Spirits help. it takes both! I have been there done that and know what I am talking about.
I have more to say on this subject and will continue later, but for now if you have come out of the Oneness church feeling hungry for truth and seeing your messiah was a Jewish messiah that lived a Jewish life. Then courageously, you have taken the first steps to a long Journey Home, to the real unadulterated truth and I am praying for you .

If you have questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability. Also by the way No one here is advocating you deny Messiah. We just are going to dig deeper into who and what He really was here to do, thats all.

No comments: